Documents Required for TNEA Counselling: TNEA – Tamilnadu Engineering admission is Conduced to admission into undergraduate engineering courses like B.E B.Tech. Courses offered by government colleges, government-Aided colleges, and private colleges were affiliated with Anna University in Tamil Nadu. TNEA counselling process will be conducted by Anna University under the cut-off marks Scored by the candidates. The cut-off mark can be calculated from the candidate’s state board examination. The cut-off mark can be calculated from the subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Mark of the candidate’s state board examination mark list.
Documents required for TNEA
we had listed the Documents required for the application for TNEA 2023 Engineering Counselling. In this all are not mandatory, The compulsory Documents are Marked as *(Required). All the Below documents are in JPG/JPEG/PDF Format with a Minimum of 150KB to a Maximum of 1MB.
|Name of the Document of Certificate||Who wants this?|
|10th Standard Mark Sheet*||All Candidates|
|11th, 12th Standard Mark Sheet*||All Candidates|
|Transfer Certificate*||All Candidates|
|Community Certificate*||All Candidates|
|Nativity Certificate||If Applicable|
|First Graduate Certificate||If Applicable|
|Sports, Ex-Service Man & Differently Abled Certificate||If Applicable|
General eligibility of TNEA counselling
Candidates who are from another state can also apply for TNEA counselling but such candidates are required to show their nativity certificate in digital format and children of Central Government employees are also eligible for TNEA counselling. The general educational qualification for TNEA counselling is the candidate must have passed the class 12 state board examination from the schools in Tamilnadu or any other recognised board with a minimum 50 per cent mark (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST/MBA/SCA/DNC). And the main and major educational qualification for TNEA counselling is that candidate must take the subjects mathematics chemistry and physics in higher secondary education.
TNEA Schedule 2023
- The counselling will be started from special reservation categories like differently-abled, Ex-servicemen and for sports quota from 2nd August to 5th August.
- The counselling for the general category will also be online from 7th August to the 24th of September. The general counseling will be done by academic, government school 7.5 reservation category, and vocational category.
- The supplementary counselling will also be held online from 26th of September to 29th of September 2023
- SCA to SC counselling will also be held online from 1st October to 3rd October. Finally, the TNEA 2023 counselling will end on the 3rd of October.
TNEA 2023 Counselling Application Process
- Visit the official website https://www.tneaonline.org
- Then click on the link for applying for the TNEA 2023
- Click on the link on the official website named TNEA 2023 application.
- Complete the registration process and you will receive the login details
- Now login again to complete the other application details like your personal information, special reservation information, scholarship information, academic information and others.
- Make the application fee payment the application. The fee details for the TNEA application form are given below.
|Special Reservation Category||₹100|
- The application fees can be paid through a debit card/credit card or internet banking.
- After that, you will receive your random number which will be used used for your identification when the ranking is released.